At COYS we provide a full range of construction services within the New Build and Refurbishment sector, including bespoke new homes, extensions, driveways, loft conversions as well as a planning and cost advice service. We also carry out commercial projects for architects, surveyors, insurance companies and hospital authorities in offices and institutions.
We have a fully qualified team of tradesmen that have all the necessary skills to complete your job to a very high standard of workmanship, and who are always on hand to answer your questions and guide you through the process.
We work closely with private clients, architects, surveyors, insurance companies and hospital authorities with full enthusiasm to ensure that all projects receive the attention they deserve.
Our highly responsive service includes:
- Consultation to discuss your ideas and requirements
- Fully qualified tradesmen
- Top quality craftsmanship
Key residential construction and renovation services:
- Bespoke new build homes where we work with you to produce an individual property with an experienced team of architects and tradesmen on hand.
- House extensions and conservatories with full supervision and advice throughout the building process.
- Patios, pathways and driveways with a range of colours and materials to choose from.
- Property refurbishment and loft conversions with a planning and cost advice services and fully qualified tradesman.
- Clean-up by IICRC-certified staff that work with you and insurance companies to ensure a property affected by a disaster is returned to its pre-incident condition as quickly as possible that includes fire damage, storm damage, flood & water damage, dry out and clean-up and structural drying and restoration.
Key commercial construction and maintenance services:
- The normal type of work comprises strip outs, new partitions, new suspended ceilings, new power and lighting along with all the associated trades. We also can offer planning services and cost advice services.
- Partition walls are supplied and installed, whether solid, glazed door mounted modules or toilet cubicles with the building and contents restored.
- Suspended ceilings are designed and installed – from a modular grid through to sophisticated high performance ceiling systems.
- Mezzanine floor structures conform to British Standards and the latest regulations for retail, industrial, commercial offices, warehousing and self-storage.
- Planning and cost advice services with full project management.
We have pride in our fast growing reputation and we are benefiting from repeat work, which is a testament to our continuing success.
Health and Safety underlines all activities undertaken by Coys and we strive to continually improve our performance.
Our reputation is paramount to COYS. For further information please call our office on 0844 249 2926 or contact us.
“Over the recent years we have used builders in our houses a lot! We now realise that there are run of the mill builders and then there are COYS…
a different breed of builder!
They arrive on time, are courteous, knowledgable, skillful, interested, fun, and keep you fully in touch with even the slightest change to what
has been planned. They give good advice and are happy to enter into discussions about design, etc. when asked. We loved it that each workman
had an expertise of their own and an obvious joy in doing the job well. No one came in to the house that we weren’t expecting and in most cases
had already been introduced to by the site managers.
We are thrilled with the result! So…… will we use them again…… YOU BET!!”.
Anne Lyon – Chiswell Green/Kitchen re-figuration